How to Build a Great Morning Routine in College

 Mornings can be rough in college. Not many people enjoy waking up for an 8 am class. It is possible however, to start your mornings off right, feeling refreshed and ready to get the day going. It all starts with the night before. Do your best to get to bed at a decent time. This will allow you to wake up with enough time to do the things you want to do before class. Everyone has heard that breakfast is the most important part of the day. There is truth behind that, as it will give you the energy to feel awake and ready to face the rest of the day. Personally, I always enjoy a nice warm shower, followed by some black coffee to go along with my breakfast. This allows me to start my day off right and feel ready for what is ahead of me. I recommend to find your morning routine that helps you feel awake and alive as soon as you start your day!

Comments

  1. I agree that mornings can be hard in college getting up for early morning classes that you dread when you are laying in bed before you get up. A good morning routine is something that can immensely help people get up in the mornings like you pointed out. I like that you talked about how a good morning routine starts the night before by getting to bed at a decent time and that is so true! If you go to bed at a decent time and you get enough sleep it will be easier for you to get up and function the next day. It is very important for everyone to find a morning routine that works best for them including things that help them start their day off better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler, I could not agree with you more when it comes to waking up for an 8 AM classes. It can be very tough to wake up and go to class at 8 in the morning. Going to bed the night before at a decent time can be a game changer. I have noticed this myself. I am able to get the right amount of sleep and still be okay with waking up in the morning. It is also very important to eat a nutritious breakfast because that can get you through the first part of your day. Breakfast should give you the nutrients to help you survive day to day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tyler, I really enjoyed reading your blog. I completely agree that waking up for early morning college classes can be tough, but having a morning routine can make a big difference. Going to bed at a decent time the night before helps you get enough sleep, making it easier to wake up and function the next day. It’s also important to eat a nutritious breakfast to give you energy and help you start your day off right. Everyone should find a morning routine that works best for them to make mornings easier and more productive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler, I agree that it is hard to wake up early in the mornings for an 8am class. Especially when you have 8am every other day, it can throw off your schedule. It can be tough to go to bed early the night before to make sure you get enough rest. You should be getting at least 7-9 hours of sleep a night. I have found a routine that works for me, and that is trying to get to bed by 10pm when I have an early class the next morning. I also try and eat a nutritious and high-protein breakfast in the morning before class, so I stay awake and energized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tyler! I really liked how you included the importance of what you do the night before and how getting to bed at a decent time can make a difference to how you feel in the morning! Going off of that, I have found that getting my belongings layed out and organized the night before has also helped me tremendously because it's one less thing I have to do in the morning after I wake up. I have also found that when I am not rushed in the morning and can actually take my time that my day generally has a better start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I 100% agree. A lot of students do not prioritize their sleep the night before. A lot of students do not understand how important it is. As a cadet I must wake up every morning and be at the fried house at 5:50 on the dot and we work out until 7. Plus still go to all of my classes after and it shows when I do not get the proper sleep the night before because it is hard to stay awake in my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree! Early morning classes can be such a struggle sometimes. You make a great point about how a good morning really starts the night before. I’ve noticed that when I actually get enough sleep, I’m way more focused and productive during the day. Great reminder to build a routine that sets the tone for a positive day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eating Healthy in College

The Power of Hydration