Managing Stress in College

 College can be a very stressful time in our lives. We may be swamped with schoolwork, have multiple exams coming up, or have big changes or events in our lives. It can be hard sometimes, dealing with so many different things going on. One thing stacks on top of another, and next thing you know, you don't know what to do to maintain your emotions, and don't have the confidence in yourself that you can conquer each and every day. The great news is this doesn't have to be the case. There are many different things you can do to help reduce stress in your life. Doing things you enjoy while feeling stressed is a great option for taking a break from what is stressing you out. It can help give you a sense of peace and happiness. There are many other things you can do, such as breathing techniques. This can help calm your body down and feel relaxed. I hope everyone is able to do these types of things anytime you start to feel stressed out at college!

Comments

  1. Hey Tyler, I 100% agree with you that while college can be very stressful there are ways you can manage it. Stress can be elevated by everyone's circumstances, how they view themselves, income, etc. but you are correct that if you sprinkle in some of the things you like and enjoy everyday it can be much more manageable and less overwhelming. I tend to do this by going to the gym, playing video games, buying new Pokemon packs etc. This has made my everyday life here more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing the same things to get me through my day to day life in school. Although I am stressed about homework and classes a lot, doing the things that I enjoy helps me escape that for a little bit and let me just enjoy the moment. I have been trying to worry less about tomorrow and the next week and tried to live and enjoy the present more because if you're always thinking and stressed about the next thing ten you're never actually enjoying anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler, I really like this post because it’s something every college student can relate to. Stress can pile up so quickly between classes, exams, and personal life, and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. I agree that taking time to do things you enjoy makes a huge difference, even something small like listening to music or going for a walk can help reset your mind. Thanks for sharing such a positive reminder that stress doesn’t have to control us, we just need to find the right ways to manage it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Build a Great Morning Routine in College

Eating Healthy in College

The Power of Hydration